September 30, 2010

Post-Wedding Photo Shoot with Dawn Binz Photography

We did our post-wedding photo shoot with Dawn Binz this weekend.  She did my makeup and hair for me.  We went for a wilder look than on my actual wedding day, which was a nice change of pace and provided some different looks.  For the first round of photos, my husband and I wore our wedding attire.  I wore my hair down, let my natural curls air dry, and then Dawn teased it up big, put my tiara headband in it, and clipped some up in the back.  She did my makeup more dramatically, which is what I wanted.  I had dark green eye shadow and fake lashes.  Here are some of the photos...






For the second part of the shoot, I changed into a more casual white dress of Dawn's.  She did my hair in a messy side braid, I had dark eye makeup, and we went out into the wheat field and by a lake with train tracks.  We toasted with a bottle of champagne while Dawn's husband took pictures of the three of us together--we definitely needed shots with our wonderful photographer :)






For the last part of the shoot, Dawn did my hair in a messy side bun with some corn rolls on top.  My makeup was more muted.  I wore her white shirt, my white shorts, and a grey ruffled shirt of hers.  I wore my high heeled pink with white polka dot cork heels and for some shots wore my Bride sweatshirt even though it was hot out!  We also used a shawl from my husband's mother, made in Russia, for some of the shots.





No comments:

Post a Comment